Monday, May 20, 2019

The Gospel is the ONLY HOPE for America!

Weekly Opinion Editorial
THE GREAT DIVIDE!
by Steve Fair
     The 2020 Democrat race for the presidential nomination has drawn 23 candidates.  Former Vice President Joe Biden, seven US current Senators, six current and former members of the House of Representatives, four mayors, three governors, one businessman, and one self-help author are in the race.  In recent polling, Biden and Senator Bernie Sanders are tied in Iowa- the first state to kick off presidential primaries.  Of the 615 likely caucus-goers in Iowa, Sanders and Biden had 24%, followed by Mayor Pete Buttigieg at 14%, Senator Elizabeth Warren at 12%, Senator Kamala Harris at 10% and Beto O’Rouke at 5%.  Second choices are very important in Iowa because a candidate must get 15% to get delegates to the national convention.  Warren is the second choice of 19% of those polled followed by Biden, Harris and Sanders.  A third of Warren’s second choice supporters list Sanders as their first choice.  In the Real Clear Politics average national poll, Biden leads Sanders 39% to 16%.  In a projected matchup against President Trump, the former VP bests him 42% to 36%, but the only poll that matters is the one on November 3, 2020.
     Last week at a campaign rally, Joe Biden said anger is ripping the country apart and the Democrat nominee needed to help unified the country.  He described President Trump as the Divider-in Chief, who inherited a good economy and doesn’t understand the role of government.  He criticized his primary opponents for promoting disunity and fueling anger.  Clearly Biden’s strategy is to appeal to the more moderate Democrats and concede the radical left to Sanders while making himself acceptable to them if he gets the nomination.  Two thoughts:
     First, Biden is right about anger ripping America apart.  Confrontation, contention, and strife rein in politics.  Civil discourse is all but dead.  Disagreement and differing opinions are not tolerated. Respect for the other person’s right to express their first amendment rights is ignored.  The extreme wings- in both Parties- have created a toxic environment where little gets done but self-promoting banter.  While Biden may have re-branded himself as the ‘cool head in the room’, he was the Vice President in the most partisan administration in American history, which fueled much of the cultural divide we see today.
     Second, America has changed.  We are not the country of just 50 years ago.  We have deliberately shifted from Judeo-Christian ethics, which recognizes the Creator from which we derive our rights, to a focus on personal individual rights, liberty, and freedom.  Americans not only want the government to leave them alone, but the Creator as well.  And it appears He has.  Interest in the things of God is at an all-time low in America. The depravity of man’s sin nature is on full display.   
     The only thing that will cool the anger in America is the gospel of Christ.  Until God regenerates individual Americans, the divide will continue to grow.   Christians should spend more time lobbying Him to have mercy on our country and less time arguing with those who are unregenerate
 

3 comments:

Anneke Sergio said...

I’m Mark Russ , I contracted HIV in 2009, I was told by my doctor that there’s no possible cure for HIV. I started taking my ARV’s, My CD4 was 77 and viral load was 112,450. I saw a website of Dr. Imoloa also I saw a lot of testimonies about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HIV. I contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me the herbal medicine and i took it for two weeks after then I went for check-up and I was cured. The medicine has no side effect, there’s no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cure DIABETES, EX BACK, ALES, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES
1) If you want your ex back.
(2) If you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your
office.
(4) You want women/men to run after
you.
(5) If you want your own children
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to
be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you
(10) and if you ant your herpes cure back
want to recover you lost money
(11) CANCER,
(12) DIABETES,
(13) HIV& Aids,
(14) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(15) CANCER,
(16) IMPOTENCE,
(17) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(18) DIARRHEA
(19) ASTHMA..
Also contact him with the above.
and lots more. You can reach him on drimoloaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or
Whatsapp +2347081986098 all thanks to dr imoloa he is really a great man .

Unknown said...

God bless Dr. Myron for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HIV since 2010 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HIV. out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HIV i saw a comment about Dr. Myron, how he cured HIV with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 8 days later i was cured from HIV/HERPES,thank you drmyronherbaltemple@gmail.com Dr Myron ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SIR
Dr Myron cure the flowing virus, Whatsapp/Text his united state branch on +13035324561. or add his Africa branch on whatsapp only +2348158836673 or call him directly +2348161554365

1 Get your Ex back ( Marriage problem solution)
2 diabetes cure
3 ringing ear
4 herpes cure
5 Fibroid cure
6 HPV cure
7 Hiv
8 Cancer
9 pregnancy herbal medicine
10 prostate enlargement
11 Hepatitis B

Alandre said...

I was cured of HIV with the use of natural herbs. My name is Alandre and I'm from Texas. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured, I suffered from HIV for 13 years but with the help of Dr. Mark herbal medicine, I was cured within a few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as I heard she had herpes, I quickly refer her to Dr.Mark and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred a lot of people to Dr. Mark and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr. Mark now, he is a herbalist doctor, Dr. Mark has herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. Contact Dr Mark through his Email address on: blessedlovetemple@gmail.com Please share the good news to other people once you are cured.