Friday, November 2, 2007


JEB BUSH'S TAKE ON GOP PREZ CANDIDATES!
Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush didn't endorse any of the current Republican candidates, but he gave his two cents worth on the Republican candidates' greatest strengths.

Rudy Giuliani: "Direct, sees the world the way it is, and he's direct and he communicates well and he has high energy and tremendous personality."


Fred Thompson: "Committed conservative." He added that Thompson is "new at the game."

John McCain: "His courage. I was in my bed watching this with my wife and I got out of bed and started cheering," when McCain mentioned the woodstock line during the last debates.

Mitt Romney: "Intellectual curiosity. . .He's incredibly smart and asks the questions necessary to find that common ground for the next challenges we face, which politics is not very good at right now."

Mike Huckabee: "I like him. He's a great speaker and clear-minded about the importance of moral principles."

No comments: