Friday, June 6, 2008

NOW SOLICITING SPONSORSHIPS!

I was the first Oklahoma GOP National Delegate elected in 2008! I was first delegate elected at the first district convention held. After reading Tim Arbaugh's testimony about Jeff McMahan's solicitation of money from Steve Phipps to go to the Democratic National Convention, I thought if its good enough for the Dems, it would work for me. I am now soliciting NATIONAL DELEGATE sponsorships for myself and my wife (also a delegate). But instead of political favors, I am selling space on our official blue blazers at a very affordable rate. Email me for the economical cost effective rates. Want to increase your brand awareness? Are you introducing a new product or service? This is the marketing vehicle to consider. The Gross Rating Points and impressions you or your business will generate by being a FAIR sponsor could potentially exceed NASCAR. Political candidates will be given preferential consideration in placement of patches on blazers.
Read about Arbaugh's testimony at the McMahon trial at fellow blogger Mike McCarville's site- http://wwwtmrcom.blogspot.com/

No comments: