Friday, December 21, 2007

STEVE FAIR TO SEEK
NATIONAL COMMITTEEMAN SLOT!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday December 21, 2007

After much prayer and counsel with family and friends, I have decided to seek the National Committeeman post for the Oklahoma State Republican Party. I would appreciate your prayers as I undertake this venture. Thanks to those of you who have encouraged me to run. I am humbled by your friendship and your confidence in me. The National Committeeman position is a very important one to our party. The person elected not only represents Oklahoma on the Republican National Committee but serves on every major board of the state party.

The National Committeeman must be a person that understands the party rules, has been a party official, and has effectively built the party from the grassroots up. I would humbled to have your support as I begin this race.

I would appreciate your continued prayers and please feel free to contact me if you have questions.
Sincerely,


Steve Fair
Chairman- Stephens County Republican Party
Chairman- 4th Congressional District
Rt. 1, Box 206E
Duncan, OK 73533
405.990.7449- cell
800.654.8355- work
580.252.6284- home
405.858.2219- fax
okgop@aol.com
sfair@clementsfoods.com

No comments: